Sunday 6 March 2011

Witch Life Balance Event

I went to the Witch 'Life Balance' Event last Saturday and it was so much fun. It took place right in the centre of London, a little far away from my house, so I treked up to Abby's flat in Plymouth the night before. After a 6am start we hopped onto a rather busy train. Somehow, we not only made it into London on time, but found our way through the Underground. We met Steph and Emma and headed to the 1000Heads HQ. Phew! Who knew I had some sort of inbuilt sat nav :P

Champagne on arrival was much appriciated & I think name nags should be required at all blog events, I am rubbish with names and I was worried I would call people by their URL's! Thank god for those!

It was so lovely to meet all the bloggers and everyone at Witch were so generous! There was more food in one room than I eat in a year and so many fun activities, some naughty some nice :) I particularly enjoyed getting my nails and makeup done, and having a one-on-one chat with the Witch Makeup Artist. She gave me some great application tips to help my makeup stay in place! For links to all the bloggers who attended click here and scroll down to "Blogger Photos". Thank you Witch for running this event, to see all the official pictures click here...

Me and Steph, who is sporting a rather sexy hat, after some lovely Burlesque Dancing.

Lucy & myself attempting a bit of Burlesque dancing, not embarassing at all!

Abby... drinking :P

Abby, Steph & Half of Me :)

Me getting my makeup done by the lovely makeup artist!

The tinted moisturer swatch :)

A polaroid picture of Abby, Steph and Myself taken by Holly at the event - I sneakily stole this from Steph's blog so all credit to her :)

Thanks again Witch... I shalll review a couple of my favourite products soon!
Onna x

No comments:

Post a Comment