Thursday 17 March 2011

Vodka and Caviar

Last week I did a blog post of the gorgeous Rosie Huntington Whiteley, and since then I've become a little obsessed Jessica Rabbit and that style of makeup. Actually I think my obsession started after watching the film Burlesque last month! Sadly I don't have to lips to pull this look off, but who cares?!?! I gave it a go anyway :)




What I'm wearing:

Witch Skin Clearing Primer
DiorSkin Forever Foundation in 010
M.A.C Studio Finish Concealer in NW20
No.7 Skin Illuminator in Pink
The Body Shop Blush in 02
Witch Pressed Powder
Stile e/s in Starlight
The Body Shop e/s in Taupe
Rimmel Matt e/s in Cocoa
Bourjois Felt Tip Liner in Noir
Bourjois Liner Effect Mascara 
M.A.C Lip Liner in Cherry
M.A.C Russian Red Lipstick
Nivea Caregloss and shine

What do you think?? Jessica Rabbit?... maybe not, but I like it!



The Red Obsession continues...

Abby has me desperately wanting to purchase some OPI with her bloody OPI app! Vodka and Caviar will be mine! Its the perfect red!

Today's Vlog:



Burlesque Trailer... Such a cheesy film but loved the choreography!


Hope you all have a wonderful weekend! If I get any work done, I'll be sure to blog and youtube more! Don't forget to go subscribe to my channel if you want to see my face move/hear me talk :P oh and if you like my videos, leave some requests so I know what to film :)

Onna x

No comments:

Post a Comment