Friday 11 March 2011

New Room...

As most of you will know (as a moaned and blabbed about it on twitter for days) I recently decorated my room. I didnt really know quite what I was going for, wanted to go more country chic, but my room is far to modern for that to work. Here's how it went...






Click to Enlarge


So this is my room all painted, I still have a few things I wanna add to style it up and make it more cosy. I need:


A Mirror (Or Two)
Purple/Slate Grey Throws & Cushions
Pictures of Friends & Family
Candles
Makeup Storage


Any ideas on how to finish it off would be much appriciated, also for anyone thats wondering the purple paint was called Amethyst Falls 2... it was from B&Q and was a Dulux Matt Emulsion in the 'Mix your own' Section. 


Much Love, Onna x

No comments:

Post a Comment