Tuesday 22 March 2011

Are we skinny yet?


I know a lot of you ladies are joining in on my 4 week weight loss Challenge so firstly I just wanted to say a quick thank you to for all your support and positivity. Its so lovely to have lots of you wanting to join in and I can't wait to read your tweets and posts about your weight loss (Feel free to send me links via twitter)

I got a couple of people saying they were too nervous or self-concious to join in with the challenge, but please don't be! Feel free to just join in at anytime and not update me, I want everyone to get healthy and happy for summer.

Just wanted to say good luck and keep up the good work! Here's a few useful links so help you on your way:

Healthy Recipe Blog:


My Favourite Workout DVD:


Calculator for Calories burned during Exercise:


Calories Counting:


BMI Calculator:


Motivational Blog Post:


My Fitness Routine: As promised ;) 



Good Luck,


Onna

No comments:

Post a Comment