Thursday 3 March 2011

New Summer Dress Bargain!


A few weeks ago when I was in Cardiff I picked up this little gem from Primark! My friend pushed me into buying it and I'm so glad she did, it was only £5 and will definitely be a staple in my summer wardrobe. Its so flattering, although the sizing seemed a little small! I have smallish (34B/C) boobs, and the 12 was too tight around my chest, so this one is 14. In the Cardiff store they had it in atleast four different patterns, so if you dont like this one, you might prefer another. 

Here's how I plan on wearing it this summer:


 

✿ Sunglasses - New Look £2.99 
✿ Bracelets- Topshop £10
✿ Sandles- Topshop £36 
✿ Bag- River Island Satchel £36.99





✿ Pendant - ASOS £8.00
✿ Bag - ASOS £15
✿ Heels - Dorothy Perkins £39
✿ Ring - Dorothy Perkins £5


The Weekend starts tomorrow!!

Enjoy...

Onna x

No comments:

Post a Comment