Friday 18 March 2011

Blogs I Love.

Another installment of my favourite bloggers. Click here to see the previous "Blogs I love." Post.

Michelle @ Daisy Butter


This girl is such an adorable, lovely person. I really like her 'ways to wear...' posts; she has a great wearable style and I love the way she writes.

Abby @ Abbzzw


I have to put Abby in here, she is my closest blogging friend and we always have such a giggle. My favourite part of her blog is her outfit posts, espcially this one! Absolutely gorgeous! 



Gorgeous. Lovely. Amazing Taste.

This girl deserves a million more followers!
What more can I say?

Zoe @ Schoee


Such a classic blog, and I'm sure you ALL follow her, but Zoe's blog will always be one of my favourites. So glad she is doing youtube videos again!

Finally one from Twitter...



Such a quirky, cute little blog that caught my attension as soon as I tweeted asking people to send links. Also she went to Falmouth Uni which makes me love her more, its close to where I live and I've just applied there.

I'll do another 'Blogs I love.' post next month and I'll ask for people to tweet me there links again, so people who want to get there blogs more 'out there' can :) 

Not that I think I have some huge blog or anything but every little helps right?

Onna x


No comments:

Post a Comment