Monday 23 May 2011

Tag: The A-Z of Me

I saw this tag floating around on Louise's blog so thought I'd go ahead and do it since I never normally do tag's...
Age: 19 (20 in August FML)
Bed Size: Double
Chores you hate: I love doing chores while whacking on radio 1 and singing along! Although doing the bathroom is never fun.
Dogs: Nope I'm allergic, although I have cats and I'm allergic to them too
Essential Start to your day: Cup of tea with marmite on toast :)
Favourite Colour: Purple
Gold or Silver: Silver
Height: 5"7
Instruments I play: NONE Although there's a drum kit upstairs I like to play!
Job Title: Sales Assistant/Student (I guess?)
Kids: BLURGH I'm sorry to be rude but I don't like kids, I'm terrified of them!
Live: Cornwall
Mum's Name: Anette
Pet Peeve: Idiots (Definition: Anyone with an IQ less than 25)
Quote from a Movie: "The America Girls, they are like this: Bonjour! Bonjour! Bonjour! Oh My God!" Mary-Kate and Ashley, Passport to Paris. Hell Yeah!
Right or Left handed: Left
Siblings: Two Brothers: Alfie:22 Oliver:14
Time you wake up: About 9/10 or if I have work, an hour before I need to be there:)
Underwear: Does that mean whats my fav?? French Knickers, the curvy girls friend!
Vegetables you dislike: Mushrooms!!!!
What makes you run late: Lack of sleep
X-Rays you've had done: Teeth and Thumb
Yummy food you make: Pizza, Chicken pie & Chicken Tagine 
Zoo Animals: Monkeys and Tigers

Hope you enjoyed! I Tag you all! Feel free to link below if you do this tag. 
Much Love, Onna x

No comments:

Post a Comment