Wednesday 8 June 2011

An Interesting Month...

So yet again I've been a little slack on the blogging front but its been a hectic month. Here's a few 'best bits' of the month and my new hair! When I first got it done I loved it, then I hated it, now I like it. Its a girls prerogative to change her mind right? 


Finally Some good Cornish weather! Went to the beach for the first time in years :)


Sweden was boring and stressful but the plane rides were fun! I actually love travelling on my own and with duty free shopping and free vodka one really cannot complain :P






Squid = Surprisingly Yummy & Sangria is now Abby's and my new favourite drink! We went to La Tasca on Friday Night. 2 for 1!


The new hair.... brown with some blonde highlights, not the most original in the world but it works! My friend told me if I ever posted this picture online she would kill me, so we both agreed I'd blur out her face, I think its a good look for her :P My necklace is from New Look, the dress from H&M and the ring is from Primark. P.S click this picture to see the guy behind us looking very bored of our conversation! :P

We went bowling. I lost. :/

I also spent lots of money and have lots of new things so I shall blog about that soon :)

Happy Wednesday! 

Onna x

No comments:

Post a Comment