Thursday 23 June 2011

FOTD: Rosie's Elle July Cover

You all know, after my last Rosie Post, that I love her and ever since I received this month's issue of Elle I've wanted to re-create this makeup look. It turned out quite good, if I may say so myself. I don't look anything like her though, which annoys me greatly and this makeup is quite different for me, lots of bronzer and zero blush. Hope you enjoy :) 

The Day Time Look 


 


Products Used:

Sanctuary Illuminating Moisture Lotion + Witch Skin Primer
Rimmel Wash Off Instant Tan
Lancome Tient Idole Silky Mat Foundation + Witch Tinted Moisturiser in 02
Gosh Touch Up Concealer in 2
Benefit High Beam (A LOT)
NYC Loose Powder in Translucent 
Clinique True Bronzed in Sun Kissed
Rimmel Brow Pencil in Dark Brown
Barry M Kohl Liner in White 
M.A.C E/S in Jest
Chilli Pepper E/S Palette (Shimmery Gold and Shimmery Dark Brown applied with a dampened flat shader brush)
Maybelline Volume Express Mascara
M.A.C Creme Cup Lipstick

The Night Time Look



I just added some Gel Liner to the waterline and intensified the eyeshadow by adding a slate grey to the outer half of the lid and underneath the lower lash line. 

Rosie's Original Look


Exact Makeup Worn by Her:(All M.A.C)

Strobe Cream
F&B Foundation in C4
Mineralized Skin Finish/Natural in Medium Dark
Bronzing Powder in Matte Bronze
Prep+Prime Vibrancy Eye in Radiance Rose
E/S Cork & Amber Lights
Pro Chromographic Eye Pencil in NC15
Lash False eyelashes
Lingering Brow Pencil
Lip Conditioner
Creme Cup Lipstick

No comments:

Post a Comment