Sunday 2 October 2011

Sunday Catch Up

I know everyone and their mum's are writing summary posts at the moment, but I felt the need to blog - and without a proper camera, other posts just dont work *hmmph*


I miss reading blog posts and commenting on them - I just haven't had time recently...


Last week I did some work experience with a PR Company in Plymouth, and it was actually a lot of fun! Hard work though; and I'm now paying the price for being over-exhausted and not looking after myself, I have another chest infection! Bummer! 


As soon as I'm better I'm gonna get my (out of shape) arse to the gym - I need it! Promise as soon as my brother gives me camera back I shall put up some more *proper* posts! For now you can watch me on my youtube channel.


Hope you are all well, looking forward to catching up on all of your blog posts! 


Much Love,
Onna

No comments:

Post a Comment