Friday 21 October 2011

Work, Wardrobes and weirdness







This picture looks a bit weird to me, but I didn’t have time to faff about! My makeup is minimal as usual – loving my Maybelline Black Gel Liner atm!

Wanted to do an OOTD post today but this is what they made me wear to work! New Look can be such a fail sometimes!

Ombering my hair has totally wreaked it! Needs a cut and colour pronto but not sure what to do next? Any more bleach and my hair might fall off! Got an appointment booked for early November... Ideas anyone?

I love my wardrobe! I think it’s the thing I’ll miss the most when I finally move out of my parents house… somehow I doubt my budget will stretch to having a handbag wall :S Still saving and job searching...

Anyway hope you are all well!

Love,
Onna

No comments:

Post a Comment