Friday 14 October 2011

New Look Night Out...




On saturday I went for a girls night out with my trusty New Look ladies! We got a bit glammed up, had a few pre-drinks and off to town we went. It was the usually night out, but I thought I'd show you my outfit/makeup all the same. Sorry about the drunken blurry photos but hey ho! 


My black lacy dress was from Apricot and was so flattering and my tights were from Pretty Polly. Bangles and earrings were from New Look, as usual! As for makeup I went for darm plum lips and thick black liner. Might do a tutorial on it if I'm feeling productive tomorrow! 


I secretly want glasses so badly! I know that I'm being very ungrateful for my good vision but I just love glasses! 


P.S I finally have the good camera back, so going to do some more outfit and makeup posts! 


Much Love,
Onna



No comments:

Post a Comment