Thursday 15 September 2011

OOTD: Rocking the Vintage...


I tweeted last night about an 80's vintage blazer my mum gave me and thought I'd pop it into an outfit of the day post. This outfit is pretty black, but I was only going to work. Had a rubbish day and got sent home from work after 2 HOURS! I hate this bloody recession. Starting my uni course very soon, I'm pretty excited but I'm going to be soon busy with that, and working a much as possible. I'm currently saving to move out, scary stuff! 

 

My makeup is really minimal today as I was feeling so lazy. Just a touch of Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Foundation, Maybelline black gel liner and L'oreal Voluminous Mascara in Carbon Black. 

T-shirt : H&M
Skirt with Belt: New Look
Earrings: New Look
Necklace: Accessorize
Tights: M&S
Ring: Primark
Blazer: House of Fraiser 20-30 years ago

Hope you are all well :)

Onna x

No comments:

Post a Comment