Wednesday 9 May 2012

What's new with you? No.2






I haven't had my hair cut off or anything it's just tucked over my shoulders. I'm going for a cut and colour in a week or two and I'm stuck on what to do. I fancy a bit of a change but don't want to go bright blonde or red. I'm thinking maybe golden honey brown, à la Mille Mackintosh, what do you all think? 

I'm going to Paris for a few days at the end of May. It seems to be the 'blogger thing to-do' as of late and I have inadvertently jumped on that bandwagon. I've only been to Paris once when I was a kid and I don't remember it so I'm really excited. I'm also going to DisneyLand Paris.. YAY! Any must see's in Paris?

I love this baking book. I made this chocolate cake for my friends last day at work. I love baking for other people... all the fun, less of the calories.

My new favourite skincare product ever! I 'discovered' it through A Model Recommends, who I'm sure you all know. Anyway, it may be a tiny bit pricey but I really do love it. Full Review will be up in a couple of weeks one I've tested it more thoroughly. 

x Onna x

No comments:

Post a Comment