Monday 18 July 2011

What's on your mind?


  • Sorry about the photobooth picture. I'm at home, in bed after coming down with something. Wash you hands and take your vitamins people, somethings going around!
  • I want caramel blonde hair but I just don't think going lighter actually suites me anymore! #seriousproblemobviously
  • I feel like I need a change, I want a proper career but I'm turning 20 soon and I work at New Look *face palm*
  • I've officially signed up to Open University and will start my degree in English Literature and Language in October. So excited as I miss writing essays (Sad but true) 
  • Also wanted to thank everyone who suggested the OU after my college catastrophe, I'm seriously grateful as I would have never thought of it. 
Have a good everyone :) 

Onna 

No comments:

Post a Comment