Tuesday 5 July 2011

Blogs I love.

Zara at Mouldy Fruit...
She's so gorgeous and exotic but what I like most about her blog is her pretty photos which are always in her 'own style'. She has a great variety of posts and is just a lovely girl. Follow her on twitter @MouldyFruit


Lisa at GoldenGlow...
A recent blogging discovery, I love her simple, clean layout and again (its gets my every time) pretty pictures. I also really enjoyed her latest post on her 'Mummy Makeover' as I'm always giving my mum makeovers! Follow her on twitter @GoldenGloww


Grace at Glitter and Carousels...
I really love the general 'ambiance' of Grace's blog. I know thats a weird thing to say but I hope you all know what I mean. I adore her gorgeous, long, blonde hair and she has a great mix of beauty and personal posts on her blog. You really get to know her through her blog which is nice :) Follow her on twitter @Glitzcarousels


Holly at GoodGollyMsHollie...
I first saw this girl on youtube, and as I said on twitter she instantly reminded me of SWalkerMakeup so I knew I was going to like her. Then I found out she has a blog and immediately followed it! She's young, fun and has great taste. Follow her on twitter @GollyMsHollie


Laura at The Beauty Spark


As with my last "Blogs I love." post I tweeted asking bloggers to send me links. Laura was the first person to respond, but she's on here because I was reading a post by her the other day and I love her layout. Its so fresh and simple and thats how I love my blogs. She also seems lovely and genuine which is a bonus! Follow her on twitter @TheBeautySpark

More Blogs I Love next month :) 

Onna x

No comments:

Post a Comment