Friday 7 January 2011

Skincare Routine

Skin type: Oily/Combination with the cccasional dry patch
Skin Problems: Blemishes, Blackheads, Acne Scarring


Step 1: Makeup Removal

First thing I do is use botanics eye-makeup remover with cotton buds to remove my eye makeup. Its an oil based product so its really effective & doesn't break me out. I follow Lisa Eldrige's eye makeup removal method. I really recommend watching her video on makeup removal as she is a God in all things makeup relate. I only ever use makeup wipes if I have loads of makeup on or if I'm drunk & sleepy. The Simple Wipes are definitely my favourite. 

Step 2: Cleanse

My ultimate cleanser is the Simple Pure Soap which Fee at Makeup Savvy introduced me to. I wash my face with this morning and night using the Body Shop Facial Buffer in circular motions. If I've been wearing makeup I always wash my face twice. I've been using these two products since posted out them here.


Step 3: Serum & Moisturiser

I'm currently using the Cellnique Skin Action Sebum Gel to control my acne and blackheads. I apply a small pump all over my problem areas (nose/forehead/chin) then blend all over my face. I then apply a pump of my Botanics oil-free moisturiser. I also love the Clinique dramatically different moisturising gel but I ran out :(



Step 4: Extras

Every morning and night I use my Simple Kind to Eyes Soothing Eye Balm, my Palmers Lip Balm & My Tee Tree Spot Stick from Superdrug. Once/Twice a week I also use St Ives Apricot Scrub

I love this skincare routine and shall be sticking to it for the foreseeable future. Hope you enjoyed. 

Much Love,
Onna

No comments:

Post a Comment