Thursday 13 January 2011

Blogs I love.

Ages ago I did a post called Blogs I love and after re-designing my blog with the help of Abby I've decided that instead of having a blog roll I will do a monthly post on the blogs I love to read. Its easier to digest than a huge list of links at the side of my blog and it hopefully may introduce you to some fabulous blogs your haven't heard of before. 

 Isabella @ isabellathordsen
 This girl is gorgeous and has a great eye for fashion. I love her style. Although you may need google translate to read her blog as shes from Denmark :)

She's lovely, down to earth and has great taste. I'm sure you all know her but she's got a great mix of fashion, beauty and lifestyle on her blog, something for everyone. 

Victoria @ VIPXO
Blogs are so personal and I usually find when I like the blogger I will like the blog. I love her OOTD's and the fact that her style is so wearable. I feel like I could even pull off some of the outfits she wears. Also I have total hair envy! 

Milly's blog is really unique, the layout, the way she writes... its all her. Thats why I enjoy reading it so much. I've actually had the pleasure of meeting Milly and Steph and they are both just as gorgeous in person. 





No comments:

Post a Comment