Sunday 8 January 2012

My 2012 Body



I know I know, what a cliche! A diet in January? I blabber on about diets a lot; at work, at the gym on twitter, and now on my little old blog. I'm sorry, I can't help it I love a bit of a weight loss gossip. So here I am again talking about diets...
As most of you know I lost about 47lbs over about a year and a half. I'm so proud of this but I've hit a plateau. I cannot get down past the 10 stone I now weigh. I've always dreamed of a flat stomach so now I want to make it happen. 


I get requested a lot to do videos on how I lost the weight etc, I've made a couple of videos so far but it's January I intend to make a lot more. 
I'm thinking of vlogging my mission for a flat stomach and my new weight loss goals as well as making more recipe posts etc. I want to know if this is something you are all interested in and exactly what kind of videos you would like to see. Be specific people! Weekly weigh ins? Recipes? What I eat? How to tone the abs? A gym vlog? Just let me know.


I've also taken 'before pictures' ahhh scary! Which I may be posting after I reach my goal so you can see before and after. 


My goals are as follows:


Lose 12lbs
Tone and Flatten my Stomach
Drink 2 liters of water EVERY day
Try new vegetables
Cut down on booze 
Be able to Run 5k


Fancy joining me in my challenge to get a flat stomach? Feel free to tweet me, comment or just drop me an email :) What are your diet, fitness and health goals for 2012? x





1 comment: