Friday 13 January 2012

Blogs I love.

First up Jennifer from Jennifer Rosellen. She's been getting back into blogging recently which makes me very happy, she does a great mix of fashion and beauty and she's created an amazing "Internships" page on her blog with an up-to-date list of all current media internships. Go check it out if your on the hunt for work experience. Also today happens to be her 23rd Birthday so pop-over to her blog and wish her a Happy Birthday.


Next up is Lily from What I Heart Today. I love this girls style and the aesthetics of her blog. I've only found her blog very recently but so far, I love it. 


Thirdly, Jessica from J Fashion and Beauty. I really like her nails posts, her style is amazing and she make's great OOTD videos on youtube.  


Last but not least, the blog picked from all the twitter links I relieved and that is Kat from Jemima and Ted. I love her photographs, I think well taken photos are one of the first things I look for in a blog. She also has such a cute blog in general and great style. I'd definitely recommend you go follow her. 


Lots more blogs I love. posts to come. 


Much Love
Onna x

No comments:

Post a Comment