Wednesday 16 November 2011

My Everyday Makeup Routine...




 


Sorry about the crap photos, the lighting was awful with the weather outside today.. I'll try and take some pictures when its sunny! These ones kept going blurry too :S 
I filmed my "Everyday Makeup Routine" today and uploaded it to YouTube, I'm sure you will all be very excited to find out what I slap on my face on a regular basis. 
Also I dyed my hair, do you like it? A Video on the dye I used, and tips etc will be uploaded within the next couple of days :) This Raspberry Nail Paint from Barry M is my new favourite winter polish. I love anything with a reddish tone at the moment, hence why I'm basically living in this T-Shirt from New Look. Although in real life it's almost purple. 

Hope you are all doing well,

Onna x


No comments:

Post a Comment