Monday 5 March 2012

What's new with you?




I went to my friends 31st Birthday on Saturday. Had a great time, all the girls from work came out and this is what I wore. I went for simple smudged black liner with individual lashes and messy backcombed hair. My outfit is all from New Look and its all pretty new. 

I bought Glamour today. I have bought a magazine in ages! Not since my Elle Subscription ran out in December. In this month's issue (April 2012) you get a free full size Shampoo, Conditioner, Treatment or Styling Cream. Worth a look?

I've got so much work on at the moment. I'm a little stressed, but it's all worth it right? I'm so glad I chose to do a degree with the Open University. Thank you to everyone who recommended it to me. Best decision I've ever made! 

Also three good things:

  • I tried on Size 10 jeans in New Look and they are slightly loose.
  • I've bought a new point and shoot camera to film videos for my Youtube Channel. I might also start doing vlogs if you guys want to see that?
  • My friends booked me to do another friends wedding makeup next year. Hopefully I'll get a chance to do more event makeup, its basically getting paid to do my hobby.
Hope you are all well,

Onna


P.S Don't worry the picture of my Open University work is only a photo of the set question and my books, not my answer :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment