Thursday 17 February 2011

What a Weekend!

I'm sure most of you know I went to Cardiff on the weekend and I promised a blog post or two... I though I'd share a few pictures I took while out and there is a few OOTD's thrown in too. I had a great time, its a lovely city and I can't wait to go back! 

OOTD & FOTD: Friday... Travelling for 6 hours, as you can see I opted for comfort and warmth!
Bodycon Skirt - H&M
Tights - M&S
Biker Boots - Dorothy Perkins
T-Shirt - New Look
Coral Vest - Primark
Grey Jumper - F&F Tesco (Men's Section)
Heart Necklace - Dorothy Perkins
Black Liquid Liner - Barry M
Coral Blush - Natural Collection... Simples :)

Sticking to the Diet...
Healthy Friday Night Dinner... YUM! 

OOTD: Saturday... We went to Starbucks, shopping, sight-seeing, and of course, YOSushi!
Strippy Top - New Look
Cardigan - Primark
Black Bodycon - H&M
Tights - M&S
Aviators - New Look

My lovely friend Rachel, who I came up to visit! I have known her since I was 11 awww :)

Coffee of Choice: Light Caramel Frappacino

Mmm Yo Sushi for Lunch 
The Crispy Duck things were my favourite!

OOTN & FOTN: Saturday
Pre-Drinks at Hauls and the Union...
Bodycon Dress - TopShop
Lace Over-top - F&F Tesco
Ankle Boot Heels - New Look (Not Shown)
Boat Necklace - Primark
Lipstick - Snob Mac
Lip Gloss - Barry M No.4
Black Liner - Barry M Kohl
Bronzer - Clinique
Blush - Hello Kitty Beauty Powder in Pretty Baby (Mac LE)

The girlies at the student union :)
Top Row - Me, Beki
Front Row - Helen, Rachel, Faye, Hana

Ahh Was so much fun! Can't Wait to go to Southampton on Friday! Hope you all had a lovely weekend.

Much Love,
Onna

No comments:

Post a Comment